It has been shown in studies that even trace amounts of toxins in our bodies can have damaging effects on our health. With this knowledge in hand, I have chosen to go as organic as possible in my diet.
I have found it surprisingly difficult to find full fat, grass fed, organic Greek yogurt. I did however, find a really delicious full fat, grass fed, regular organic yogurt, so I decided to turn that yogurt into Greek Yogurt.
It’s so simple to do. I wanted to share it with you.
You can turn your favorite brand of yogurt into Greek yogurt by following a few easy steps.
- Place 2 large coffee filters inside a strainer.
- Place the strainer over a large bowl.
- Spoon the yogurt of your choice into the strainer.
- Place the strainer and bowl in the refrigerator for about 4 hours or until it is thickened to your liking.
- Store your Greek yogurt in the refrigerator in a covered container.
The yogurt you have made now has as much protein as store bought Greek yogurt.
Until next time, stay strong, be well, and have a perfect day!